1. Members to the Seanad should be elected by the General Electorate on the same day as Dail Elections
2. The Seanad should elect Vocational experts on a regional basis*
3. The Taoiseachs nominees and University Panels should be abolished
4. Vocational Panels should be retained with two new ones created to deal with the Economy and the Environment
5. Senators should be allowed to introduce legislation and question ministers
6. The Seanad should have a veto over the Dail
* by regional basis, I mean according to the european constituencies e.g. Leinster, Munster, etc.